2011/12/31

"All For Love" - bryan adams


All For Love
Bryan Adams With Rod Stewart, and Sting

When it's love you give
(I'll be a man of good faith.)
then in love you live.
(I'll make a stand. I won't break.)
I'll be the rock you can build on,
be there when you're old,
to have and to hold.

When there's love inside
(I swear I'll always be strong.)
then there's a reason why.
(I'll prove to you we belong.)
I'll be the wal that protects you
from the wind and the rain,
from the hurt and pain.

Let's make it all for one and...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Bryan Adams top songs:
Summer Of 69’
Everything I Do, I Do It For...
Please Forgive Me
Heaven
Christmas Time
All For Love
Here I Am
When You Love Someone
Have You Ever Really Loved A...
When A Man Loves A Woman
Run To You
Stand By Me
Now And Forever
Diana
18 Til I Die
The Only Thing That Looks...
Heat Of The Night
Give Me Your Love
One Night Love Affair
O Sole Mio (w. Pavarotti)
Hearts On Fire
I Will Be Right Here Waiting...
Cloud Number Nine
Coming Home
Can’t Stop This Thing We...
All I Want Is You
Reggae Christmas
Cuts Like A Knife
Baby When You’re Gone
Back To You
A Little Love
Let’s Make A Night To...
It’s Only Love
I’m Ready
The Best Of Me
When You’re Gone
Tears Are Not Enough
Remember
You’re Still Beautiful To...
She Believes In Me
Tonight
I’ll Always Be Right There
Do To You
We’re Gonna Win
Don’t Let Go
Hey Little Girl
Hey Elvis
I Was Only Dreamin’
C’mon Everybody!
What Does It Do To Your Heart
Don’t Give It Up
Todo Lo Que Hago Lo Hago Por...
Don’t Leave Me Lonely
Nothing I’ve Ever Known
Home Again
Into The Fire
I Hear You Knocking
Edge Of A Dream
Getaway
On A Day Like Today