2011/12/30

"Losing my Religion" - r.e.m.


Life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
That's me in the corner
That's me in the spotlight
Losing my religion
Trying to keep up with you
And I don't know if I can do it
Oh no I've said too much
I haven't said enough
I thought that I heard you laughing
I thought that I heard you sing
I think I thought I saw you try

Every whisper
Of every waking hour I'm
Choosing my...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
R.E.M. top songs:
Everybody Hurts
Losing My Religion
Man On The Moon
The One I Love
I Believe
Imitation Of Life
Crush With Eyeliner
Daysleeper
A Girl Like You
Begin The Begin
Around The Sun
Fall On Me
At My Most Beautiful
Shiny Happy People
Drive
Bandwagon
And I Feel Fine
Academy Fight Song
It’s The End Of The World...
Be Mine
Arms Of Love
Can’t Get There From Here
Bang And Blame
1,000,000
Find The River
Bad Day
All The Way To Reno
King Of The Road
Electron Blue
Burning Hell
Body Count
Baby Baby
Bittersweet Me
Electrolite
Dream (all I Have To Do)
Fireplace
Disappear
Femme Fatale
All I’ve To Do Is Dream
Animal
Aftermath
Beat A Drum
Baby, Baby
Baby, I
I Took Your Name
Ages Of You
I Wanted To Be Wrong
Make It All Ok
Cuyahoga
Chorus & The Ring
Carnival Of Sorts (box Cars)
Action
King Of Birds
Country Feedback
Airportman
Circus Envy
Maps And Legends
9-9
Harborcoat
Camera