2011/12/17

"November Rain" - guns n' roses

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain

We've been through this such a long long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain

But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away

If we could take the time to lay it on the line
I could rest my head

Guns N'Roses top songs:
November Rain
Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
Sweet Child O’ Mine
Paradise City
Don’t Cry
You Could Be Mine
Live And Let Die
Civil War
Since I Don’t Have You
Estranged
Patience
Don’t Cry (alt. Lyrics)
Yesterdays
Bad Obsession
Welcome To The Jungle
Nightrain
Dont Cry
Dead Horse
I Don’t Care About You
Bad Apples
Back Off Bitch
14 Years
Wild Horses
Only Women Bleed
Back Off Bitch
Anything Goes
The Blues
So Fine
You’re Crazy
14years
Used To Love Her
New Rose
Madagascar
Sympathy For The Devil
Get In The Ring
Chinese Democracy
Rocket Queen
Human Being
You Are Crazy
Oh My God
Think About You
Breakdown
Garden Of Eden
Mama Kin
Buick Makane (big Dumb Sex)
My Michelle
The Garden
Shotgun Blues
Dust N’ Bones
It’s Alright
Double Talkin’ Jive
Down On The Farm
Just Another Sunday
Nice Boys
Ain’t It Fun
Shadow Of Your Love
It’s So Easy
Reckless Life
Ain’t It Fun?
You Ain’t The First