2012/02/09

"Enjoy The Silence" - tori amos


Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world

Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can’t you understand
Oh my little girl

All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here - in my arms
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here - in my arms

Vows are spoken
To be broken
Feelings are intense
Words are trivial
Pleasures remain
So does the pain
Words are meaningless
And unforgettable

All I ever wanted
All I...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Tori Amos top songs:
Enjoy The Silence
Christmas In Space
Barons Of Suburbia
Cruel
Down By The Seaside
Crucify
Blood Roses
Heart Of Gold
Cornflake Girl
97 Bonnie And Clyde
Baltimore
Bliss
Carnival
1000 Oceans
China
Suede
Cooling
A Sorta Fairytale
Cars And Guitars
97’ Bonnie & Clyde
Mary
Angels
Daisy Dead Petals
Angie
Marianne
A Case Of You
Bachelorette
A Happy Day
Agent Orange
Cloud On My Tongue
Cool On Your Island
Amber Waves
Silent All These Years
New Age
Frog On My Toe
Beauty Queen - Horses
Apollo’s Frock
Bells For Her
Concertina
Caught A Light Sneeze
Black-dove (january)
Black Swan
Blue Skies
Bug A Martini
Caught A Lite Sneeze
Another Girl’s Paradise
Butterfly
Beauty Queen
Samurai
Beulah Land
Do It Again
Don’t Make Me Come To Vegas
Crazy
Datura
Alamo
Doughnut Song
Baker Baker
’til The Chicken
Etienne
That’s What I Like Mick...