2012/02/09

"I Want To Know What Love Is" - foreigner



I gotta take a little time
A little time to think things over
I better read between the lines
In case I need it when I'm older

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
I through the clouds I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder

In my life there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Foreigner top songs:
I Want To Know What Love Is
Waiting For A Girl Like You
Cold As Ice
Blinded By Science
Double Vision
Urgent
Say You Will
Seventeen
Face To Face
Women
Juke Box Hero
Feels Like The First Time
I’ll Get Even With You
I Need You
Hot Blooded
I Have Waited So Long
Dirty White Boy
Woman Oh Woman
Fool For You Anyway
No Hiding Place
You’re All I Am
Head Games
Love Has Taken It’s Toll
All I Need To Know
Long, Long Way From Home
Until The End Of Time
Don’t Let Go
Only Heaven Knows
Out Of The Blue
Lonely Children
Headknocker
Blue Morning, Blue Day
Blue Morning Blue Day
She’s Too Tough
Do What You Like
The Damage Is Done
Love Has Taken Its Toll
Love On The Telephone
Rev On The Red Line
The Modern Day
Two Different Worlds
Back Where You Belong
At War With The World
Starrider
Growing Up The Hard Way
Spellbinder