2012/02/03

"Nights In White Satin" - moody blues


Nights in white satin never reaching the end
Letters I've written never meaning to send
Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before
Just what the truth is I can't say any more
Cause I love you
Yes I love you
Oh how I love you

Gazing at pepple some hand in hand
Just what I'm going through they can't understand
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend
Just what you want to be you'll be in the end
And I love you
Yes I love you
Oh how I love you, oh


Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Moody blues top songs:
Nights In White Satin
The Story In Your Eyes
Your Wildest Dreams
I’m Just A Singer (in A...
Tuesday Afternoon
Go Now
For My Lady
Melancholy Man
Boulevard De La Madeleine
Love Don’t Come Easy
Question
Forever Autumn
Ride My See-saw
Never Comes The Day
Blue Guitar
Eyes Of A Child (part 1)
The Voice
Candle Of Life
Celtic Sonant
Shadows On The Wall
Dawn: Dawn Is A Feeling
In The Beginning
Broken Dreams, Hard Road
Bye Bye Bird
Lean On Me (tonight)
Dr. Livingston, I Presume
And The Tide Rushes In
Lazy Day
A Simple Game
Bless The Wings (that Bring...
I’m Sorry
Eyes Of A Child (part 2)
Forever Afternoon (tuesday?)
Dawn Is A Feeling
22 000 Days
Rock-a-bye Baby Blues
Evening: The Sunset
Veteran Cosmic Rocker
Doctor Livingstone, I Presume
Silverbird
Gypsy
Lovely To See You
Children Of Rock ’n’ Roll
Driftwood
22,000 Days
And My Baby’s Gone
Crazy Lovers
Carry Me
Are You Sitting Comfortably
Don’t You Feel Small
Air
Maybe
Billy
Dear Diary
Country Girl
Send Me No Wine
After You Came
Bedtime Stories
Eternity Road
Carousel