2012/01/09

"Animals" - nazareth


I know what I need I need you
I can't see nothin else all I can see is you
I don't care what they say about my state of mind
I know what's good for me and you are just my kind
We are animals we are animals we are animals we are animals
I know what I want I want you
Shed your cloths forget your codes
You know this is nothing new
I smell your scent I taste your sweat
I feel this passion too
Let's trust our senses not our minds
Lets break all the rules
We are animals we are animals
We are animals we are animals
We...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Nazareth top songs:
Love Hurts
Beggar’s Day
You’re The Violin
Rags To Riches
Miss Misery
Busted
All Nite Radio
No Mean City
Milk And Honey
Please Don’t Judas Me
May The Sunshine
Glen Coe Massacre
Hair Of The Dog
Dream On
Piece Of My Heart
Alcatraz
1692 (glen Coe Massacre)
Star
Whatever You Want Bebe
Broken Down Angel
Carry Out Feelings
Expect No Mercy
Holiday
Sunshine
Why Don’t You Read The Book
Born To Love
Go Down Fighting
Rain On The Window
Cocaine
Bad Bad Boy
A Veteran’s Song
Where Are You Now?
Beggars Day & Rose In Heather
Nothing So Good
Madelaine
Dressed To Kill
Country Girl
Gimmie Whats Mine
Ain’t Got You
Red Light Lady
Changin’ Times
Born Under The Wrong Sign
Animals
Place In Your Heart
Crazy
1692(glen Coe Massacre)
Somebody To Roll
Fallen Angel
Big Boy
Cat’s Eye Apple Pie
Child In The Sun
My White Bicylce
All The Kings Horses
Witchdoctor Woman
New York Broken Toy
Called Her Name
Morning Dew
Lift The Lid
My White Bicycle
Claim To Fame