2012/01/08

"Simply The Best" - tina turner


I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire
You come to me, come to me wild and wild
When you come to me
Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams
Speak a language of love like you know what it means
And it can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it strong baby

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say
Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead

In your heart...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Tina Turner top songs:
Simply The Best
Proud Mary
Let’s Dance
River Deep, Mountain High
Private Dancer
Nutbush City Limits
A Fool In Love
Addicted To Love
Do What You Do
Crazy In The Night
Help Me Make It Through The...
A Change Is Gonna Come
Disco Inferno
1984
Tonight
Baby - Get It On (duet With...
The Best
Missing You
Whats Love Got To Do With It
I Can’t Stand The Rain
Goldeneye
Better Be Good To Me
Dancing In My Dreams
Tonight I’ll Be Staying...
The Bitch Is Back
Steamy Windows
Cose Della Vita
All The Woman
Be Tender With Me Baby
Don’t Leave Me This Way
It Takes Two
Acid Queen
Grapevine
Falling
Don’t Turn Around
Help
Girls
Foreign Affair
I Will Be There
Falling Like Rain
Whatever You Need
All Kinds Of People
When I Was Young
Absolutely Nothing’s...
Break Every Rule
Why Must We Wait Until...
634-5789
Ask Me How I Feel
Confidential
He Lives In You
Back Where You Started
Don’t Talk Now
Dust My Broom
Easy As Life
Don’t Rush The Good Things
Havin’ A Party
Break Through The Barrier
Finger Poppin’
Bold And Reckless
Great Spirits