2012/01/01

"Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)" - eurythmics


Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you. Some of them want to abuse you. Some of them want to be abused.

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas. Everybody's looking for something.

Hold your head up, keep your head. Movin' on. Hold you head up, keep your head up. Movin' on. Hold your head up, keep your head up. Movin' on. Hold your head up, keep your...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Eurythmics top songs:
Sweet Dreams (are Made Of...
Love Is A Stranger
Here Comes The Rain Again
The Miracle Of Love
Angel
A Whiter Shade Of Pale
Don’t Let It Bring You Down
There Must Be An Angel
Thorn In My Side
Forever
Fade Away
Chelsea Lovers
I Need You
Even The Bad Times (were Good...
There Must Be An Angel...
Missionary Man
Beethoven (i Love To Listen...
Crazy Sister
Would I Lie To You
I Saved The World
I Love You Like A Ball And...
Better To Have Lost In Love...
Heaven
In This Town
A Little Of You
When The Day Goes Down
Don’t Ask Me Why
17 Again
Beautiful Child
Anything But Strong
For The Love Of Big Brother
I’ve Got A Lover (back In...
How Long
Baby’s Gonna Cry (my My)
Adrian
I Could Give You (a Mirror)
I Got A Lover (back In Japan)
Take Me To Your Heart
I Need A Man
Awol
A Cat With A Tale
Sisters Are Doin’ It For...
And I Hate You
Aqua
Cool Blue
Caveman Head
Brand New Day
Downtown Lights
Belinda
You Hurt Me
This Is The House
I Remember You
You’re Lost (forever)
Cold
Sylvia
Wise Guy
Damien Save Me
Diamond Avenue
Do You Want To Break Up
All The Young