2012/01/15

"Misty" - ella fitzgerald

Look at me, I'm as helpless as a kitten up a tree;
And I feel like I'm clingin' to a cloud,
I can' t understand
I get misty, just holding your hand.
Walk my way,
And a thousand violins begin to play,
Or it might be the sound of your hello,
That music I hear,
I get misty, the moment you're near.
Can't you see that you're leading me on?
And it's just what I want you to do,
Don't you notice how hopelessly I'm lost
That's why I'm following you.
On my own,
When I wander through this wonderland alone,
Never...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Ella Fitzgerald top songs:
Misty
When A Woman Loves A Man
Blue Moon
Cry Me A River
April In Paris
Over The Rainbow
Stormy Weather (keeps...
A Foggy Day
All The Things You Are
Night And Day
Take The "a" Train
Begin The Beguine
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Mack The Knife
This Time The Dream’s On Me
Can’t Help Lovin’ Dat Man
Blue Skies
Blue Room
A Fine Romance
It’s De-lovely
I’ve Got The World On A...
All By Myself
Cheek To Cheek
Blues In The Night (my Mama...
A-tisket A-tasket
Alexander’s Ragtime Band
It’s A Lovely Day Today
Autumn In New York
Clap Yo’ Hands
Born To Be Blue
Anything Goes
Angel Eyes
How High The Moon
Give It Back To The Indians
Love Walked In
Ac-cent-tchu-ate The Positive
Day Dream
Bewitched
I Wish I Were In Love Again
It Was Written In The Stars
Black Coffee
It’s Only A Paper Moon
But Not For Me
Cheerful Little Earful
It Don’t Mean A Thing
All My Life
Boy Wanted
Bli-blip
Bidin’ My Time
You’ll Never Know
Between The Devil And The...
Bess, You Is My Woman Now
Baby, Won’t You Please Come...
Love Is Sweeping The Country
If You Should Ever Leave
Don’t Be That Way
Be Careful, It’s My Heart
Change Partners
This Could Be The Start Of...
When The Sun Comes Out