2012/01/02

"Red Red Wine" - ub40


Red, red wine, goes to my head,
makes me forget that I
still need you so

Red, red wine, it's up to you
All I can do, I've done
But memories won't go
No, memories won't go

I'd have thought that with time
thoughts of you would leave my head
I was wrong, now I find
just one thing makes me forget

Red, red wine, stay close to me
don't let me be alone
it's tearing apart
my blue, blue heart

I'd have sworn that with time
thoughts of...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
UB40 top songs:
Red Red Wine
Kingston Town
I Got You Babe
Don’t Break My Heart
Falling In Love With You
All I Want To Do
Baby
Cherry Oh Baby
Breakfast In Bed
Come Back Darling
Please Don’t Make Me Cry
Every Breath You Take
Here I Am
Guilty
Tears From My Eyes
Many Rivers To Cross
Homely Girl
Here I Am (come And Take Me)
Bring Me Your Cup
Groovin’
Crying Over You
I Love It When You Smile
C’est La Vie
Don’t Blame Me
As Always You Were Wrong...
Wedding Day
It’s A Long Long Way
Guns In The Ghetto
Burden Of Shame
Cover Up
Tell Me Is It True
Higher Ground
Blood And Fire
Don’t Let It Pass You By
Madam Medusa
Always There
Don’t Do The Crime
Homelygirl
Forget The Cost
Holly Holy
Desert Sand
Contaminated Minds
Fought For Thought
Come Out To Play
D.u.b.
Dream A Lie
Hip Hop Lyrical Robot
Don’t Slow Down
Tell It Like It Is
Hit It
I Really Can’t Say
Dubmobile
Good Ambition
Cause It Isn’t True
Friendly Fire
Folitician
Tyler
Hurry Come Up
Fight Fe Come In
Demonstrate