2012/01/04

"In The Air Tonight" - phil collins


I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life, Oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it corning in the air tonight, Oh Lord...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Phil Collins top songs:
In The Air Tonight
Another Day In Paradise
Can’t Stop Loving You
Against All Odds
You’ll Be In My Heart
One More Night
Do You Remember
I Wish It Would Rain Down
Against All Odds (take A Look...
You Touch My Heart
A Groovy Kind Of Love
Two Hearts
This Must Be Love
Easy Lover
You Can’t Hurry Love
Something Happened On The Way...
Can’t Find My Way
Separate Lives
Find A Way To My Heart
Father To Son
Dance Into The Light
Groovy Kind Of Love
Colours
All Of My Life
I Don’t Care Anymore
We Fly So Close
Don’t Lose My Number
Son Of Man
It’s In Your Eyes
We Said Hello Goodbye
Don’t Let Him Steal Your...
Come With Me
Tomorrow Never Knows
Everyday
Look Through My Eyes
Testify
Both Sides Of The Story
Long Long Way To Go
Can’t Turn Back The Years
Strangers Like Me
Wear My Hat
Two Worlds
Do You Know, Do You Care
If Leaving Me Is Easy
This Love, This Heart
Only You Know And I Know
I Cannot Believe It’s True
I Can’t Find My Way
Doesn’t Anybody Stay...
It’s Not Too Late
Like China
I Missed Again
Big Noise
I’ve Forgotten Everything
It Don’t Matter To Me
Inside Out
Behind The Lines
Thunder And Lightning
Don’t Get Me Started
Heat On The Street