2012/01/11

"Solsbury Hill" - peter gabriel


Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice
I did not believe the information
[I] just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
"Son," he said "Grab your things,
I've come to take you home."

To keepin' silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Peter Gabriel top songs:
Solsbury Hill
Don’t Give Up
Sledgehammer
Biko
Blood Of Eden
In Your Eyes
Across The River
Lay Your Hands On Me
Big Time
Red Rain
I Have The Touch
Mercy Street
Steam
The Rhythm Of The Heat
A Wonderful Day In A One Day...
Come Talk To Me
Intruder
Shock The Monkey
Family Snapshot
Down The Dolce Vita
Fourteen Black Paintings
Games Without Frontiers
Modern Love
Love To Be Loved
Biko - Deutsch
Shaking The Tree
Here Comes The Flood
Kiss That Frog
A Wonderful Day In A One-way...
My Head Sounds Like That
Animal Magic
Secret World
Growing Up
Humdrum
I Don’t Remember
Kiss Of Life
Wallflower
Home Sweet Home
White Shadow
Mother Of Violence
Washing Of The Water
Moribund The Burgermeister
And Through The Wire
Excuse Me
Sky Blue
Darkness
Digging In The Dirt
San Jacinto
On The Air
Waiting For The Big One
No Self Control
Lovetown
The Drop
Not One Of Us
D.i.y.
Lead A Normal Life
Exposure
Kon Takt!
Moribund, The Burgermeister
Indigo