2012/01/05

"She’s A River" - simple minds


Shadow let go
There's something you should know
I just found my new direction
And I hope you like the key
Like the air that led me to it
She's like the wind that sucked me through it
She's a river and she's turning there in front of me
Stand back - get back
She'll paint your blue skies black
She gives bullet proof protection
Got a resurrection feel
When I'm scared, and 'bout to lose
She gives me travelling shoes
She's a river and she's turning in front of me
And I go blind
Wasting my time...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Simple Minds top songs:
Belfast Child
Don’t You (forget About Me)
Alive And Kicking
Forget About Me
Someone Somewhere In...
I Wish You Were Here
Waterfront
New Gold Dream 81-82-83-84
All The Things She Said
Come A Long Way
Biko
Glittering Prize
20th Century Promised Land
Real Life
New Gold Dream (81,82,83,84)
Dancing Barefoot
Promised You A Miracle
Mandela Day
Gloria
All For You
The Needle And The Damage...
Let The Children Speak
Once Upon A Time
Calling Your Name
C, Moon Cry Like A Baby
Stand By Love
Ghostdancing
Dance To The Music
Life In A Day
Big Sleep
Chelsea Girl
And The Band Played On
Changeling
She’s A River
Glitterball
Colours Fly And Catherine...
African Skies
Hypnotised
Hello, I Love You
Citizen (dance Of Youth)
For Your Pleasure
Celebrate
Hunter And The Hunted
Travelling Man
Book Of Brilliant Things
Let It All Come Down
Rivers Of Ice
Capital City
Soul Crying Out
Factory
Destiny
Constantinople Line
Ghostrider
If I Had Wings
Criminal World
Lightning
Careful In Career
Garden Of Hate
Wasteland
Oh Jungleland