2012/01/15

"Every You Every Me" - placebo

Sucker love is heaven sent.
You pucker up, our passion's spent.
My hearts a tart, your body's rent.
My body's broken, yours is bent.

Carve your name into my arm.
Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.

Sucker love, a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use.
Another love I would abuse,
No circumstances could excuse.

In the shape of things to come.
Too much poison come undone.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Placebo top songs:
Every You Every Me
Burger Queen (french Version)
A Friend In Need
Spite & Malice
Je T’aime Moi Non Plus
You Don’t Care About Us
Special K
The Bitter End
Special Needs
Black Market Blood
Where Is My Mind
Carbon Kid
Burger Queen
36 Degrees (demo Version)
Black Eyed
Bubblegum
Pure Morning
Then The Clouds Will Open Up...
2468
Holocaust
Swallow
Without You I’m Nothing
Commercial For Levi
Been Smokin’ Too Long
Waiting For The Son Of Man
I Know
Centerfolds
Allergic
The Ballad Of Melody Nelson
Nancy Boy
Daddy Cool
Bionic
Leni
Evil Dildo
English Summer Rain
36 Degrees
Brick Shithouse
Summer’s Gone
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Kitsch Object
Allergic (to Thoughts Of...
Drink You Pretty
Come Home
20th Century Boy
Hang On To Your Iq
Bruise Pristine
Long Division
Drowning By Numbers
Dark Globe
Teenage Angst
This Picture
I Feel You
I’ll Be Yours
Jackie
Bulletproof Cupid
Taste In Men
Hang On To You Iq
Blue American
Some
Haemoglobin