2011/12/31

"Hello, Dolly" - louis armstrong


Hello, Dolly,......this is Louis, Dolly
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're lookin' swell, Dolly.......I can tell, Dolly
You're still growin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
I feel the room swayin'......while the band's playin'
One of our old favourite songs from way back when,
So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, Fellas……
Dolly'll never go away again

(instrumental break)

I feel the room swayin’…while the band’s playing
One of our old favourite...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Louis Armstrong top songs:
What A Wonderful World
Hello Dolly
La Vie En Rose
Blueberry Hill
When The Saints Go Marching...
Moon River
Hello, Dolly
Georgia On My Mind
Cabaret
Dream A Little Dream Of Me
C’est Si Bon (it’s So...
A Kiss To Build A Dream On
All Of Me
Mack The Knife
When Your Smiling
Sweet Georgia Brown
Because Of You
Stardust
When You’re Smiling
Go Down Moses
Kiss Of Fire
Only You (and You Alone)
Black And Blue
Blue Skies
Nobody Knows The Trouble...
Do You Know What It Means To...
Lazy River
On The Sunny Side Of The...
Jeepers Creepers
Hello Brother
Dummy Song
Ain’t Misbehavin’
Big Butter And Egg Man
Fantastic That’s You
My One And Only Love
It’s Been A Long, Long Time
Give Me Your Kisses
The Sunshine Of Love
After You’ve Gone
Gone Fishin’
That Lucky Old Sun (just...
Fantastic, That’s You
Hellzapoppin’
Be My Life’s Companion
You Can’t Lose A Broken...
I Guess I’ll Get The Papers...
The Home Fire
There Must Be A Way
Hey Look Me Over
I Guess I’ll Get The Papers...