2011/12/25

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" - nirvana


Verse 1-

Load up on guns
Bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's overborne and self-assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Chorus-
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello ,hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
yay


Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Nirvana top songs:
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Come As You Are
About A Girl
Lithium
The Man Who Sold The World
All Apologies
I Hate Myself And I Want To...
Polly
Here She Comes Now
Dive
Do You Love Me
Even In His Youth
Big Long Now
Rape Me
Dumb
Bad Moon Rising
I Want To Know Now
Where Did You Sleep Last...
Hairspray Queen
Glycerine
Heart-shaped Box
Alcohol / High On The Hog
Baba O’ Riley
Ain’t It A Shame
Son Of A Gun
Breed
Aero Zeppelin
Endless, Nameless
Come On Death
Aneurysm
School
I Feel Fine
Stay Away
Drain You
Anorexorcist
Clean Up Before She Comes
Floyd The Barber
Down In The Dark
Oh Me
Dazed & Confused
Plateau
Sliver
If You Must / Happy Hour /...
Big Cheese
I Wanna Be Your Dog
Frances Farmer Will Have Her...
Love Gun
Blew
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Been A Son
Blandest
Scentless Apprentice
Don’t Want It All
Gypsies, Tramps And Thieves
Beeswax
On A Plain
Pay To Play (alternate...
Downer
Beans
Curmudgeon