2011/12/25

"Fast Car" - tracy chapman


You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
Anyplace is better
Starting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we'll make something
But me myself I got nothing to prove
You got a fast car
And I got a plan to get us out of here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
We won't have to drive too far
JUst 'cross the border and into the city
You and I can both get jobs
And finally see what...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Tracy Chapman top songs:
Fast Car
Baby Can I Hold You
Cold Feet
All That You Have Is Your...
Crossroads
Give Me One Reason
House Of The Rising Sun
For My Lover
I Am Yours
Happy
I’m Ready
Sweet One
Over In Love
Bridges
Behind The Wall
Say Hallelujah
Hard Wired
Goodbye
Across The Lines
Born To Fight
Kreuzwege
Telling Stories
Why?
Dreaming On A World
It’s Ok
Bang Bang Bang
Open Arms
Broken
A Hundred Years
Tell It Like It Is
O Holy Night
Remember The Tinman
For You
Talkin’ Bout A Revolution
Another Sun
If Not Now
Less Than Strangers
The Love That You Had
Be Carefull Of My Heart
First Try
Smoke And Ashes
At This Point In My Life
I Used To Be A Sailor
Woman’s Work
New Beginning
Material World
The Only One
You’re The One
If These Are The Things
Let It Rain
Paper And Ink
Almost
In The Dark
The Times They Are A Changing
Nothing Yet
Devotion
So
This Time
Save A Place For Me
Subcity