2011/12/07

"Let It Be" - the beatles

(Lennon/McCartney)

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer, let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance that they will see
There will be an answer,...


Beatles top songs:
Let It Be
A Hard Day’s Night
Hey Jude
A Day In The Life
In My Life
Besame Mucho
And I Love Her
Yesterday
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Across The Universe
Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
Get Back
Help!
All My Loving
Here Comes The Sun
Roll Over Beethoven
Love Me Do
Blackbird
Yellow Submarine
I Saw Her Standing There
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Norwegian Wood (this Bird Has...
Come Together
Day Tripper
Girl
Can’t Buy Me Love
Back In The U.s.s.r.
Eleanor Rigby
Hello, Goodbye
Dear Prudence
Carol
Revolution 1
Because
If I Fell
Ain’t She Sweet
Dizzy Miss Lizzy
Julia
Do You Want To Know A Secret
Baby’s In Black
From Me To You
I Am The Walrus
All Together Now
Anna (go To Him)
Birthday
I Forgot To Remember To...
A Taste Of Honey
A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
Baby It’s You
All I’ve Got To Do
Any Time At All
And Your Bird Can Sing
Come And Get It
Act Naturally
Clarabella
Baby, You’re A Rich Man
Michelle
Beatle Greetings
A Little Rhyme
Ask Me Why
Rock And Roll Music