2011/12/27

"Psycho Killer" - talking heads

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away
Psycho Killer
Qu'est Que C'est
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better
Run run run run run run run away

You start a conversation you can't even finish it.
You're talkin' a lot, but you're not sayin' anything.
When I have nothing to say, my lips...


Talking Heads top songs:
Road To Nowhere
Psycho Killer
Slippery People
Burning Down The House
Once In A Lifetime
The Lady Don’t Mind
Animals
Take Me To The River
Don’t Worry About The...
Stay Up Late
Mommy Daddy You And I
Creatures Of Love
And She Was
Totally Nude
Perfect World
City Of Dreams
Girlfriend Is Better
Uh-oh, Love Comes To Town
Electric Guitar
This Must Be The Place
Big Daddy
Listening Wind
Walk It Down
This Must Be The Place (naive...
Swamp
People Like Us
Genius Of Love
Papa Legba
Dream Operator
Found A Job
Cool Water
Heaven
Pull Up The Roots
Tentative Decisions
(give Me Back My) Name
I Zimbra
Crosseyed And Painless
A Clean Break
Mind
Pulled Up
Happy Day
Name
I’m Not In Love
Nothing But Flowers
Warning Sign
Stay Hungry
Cities
Paper
Ruby Dear
First Week / Last Week ......
Born Under Punches
The Girls Want To Be With The...
Artists Only
Thank You For Sending Me An...
Give Me Back My Name
Puzzlin’ Evidence
Love For Sale
Air
The Facts Of Life
Who Is It?