2011/12/07

"Dancing Queen" - abba

You can dance, you can jive
having the time of your life
see that girl, watch that scene
dig in the Dancing Queen

Friday night and the lights are low
looking out for the place to go
where they play the right music
getting in the swing
you come to look for a king

Anybody could be that guy
night is young and the music's high
with a bit of rock music
everything is fine
you're in the mood for a dance
and when you get the chance

You are the Dancing Queen
young and sweet only...

ABBA top songs:
Dancing Queen
Chiquitita
I Have A Dream
Fernando
The Winner Takes It All
Mamma Mia
Waterloo
Fernando (spanish Version)
Knowing Me, Knowing You
Chiquitita (spanish Version)
Money, Money, Money
Honey, Honey
Super Trouper
Happy New Year
Thank You For The Music
Take A Chance On Me
Voulez-vous
Hasta Mañana
I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (a Man...
Waterloo (swedish Version)
Andante, Andante
The Day Before You Came
Cassandra
Eagle
Like An Angel Passing Through...
When I Kissed The Teacher
The Name Of The Game
Does Your Mother Know
Andante, Andante (spanish...
Dum Dum Diddle
Honey, Honey (swedish...
Felicidad
Sos
Our Last Summer
Al Andar
The Way Old Friends Do
I Let The Music Speak
When All Is Said And Done
Angeleyes
The Piper
Ring Ring (spanish Version)
Dame! Dame! Dame!
Summer Night City
I’ve Been Waiting For You
King Kong Song
Disillusion
Santa Rosa
Crazy World
Another Town, Another Train
He Is Your Brother
Bang-a-boomerang
I’m A Marionette
Should I Laugh Or Cry
The Visitors (crackin’ Up)
Watch Out
Elaine
Dance (while The Music Still...
Hasta Mañana (spanish...
Gracias Por La Mêsica