2011/12/28

"Diana" - paul anka


I'm so young and you're so old
This, my darling, I've been told
I don't care just what they say
'Cause forever I will pray
You and I will be as free
As the birds up in the trees
Oh, please stay by me, Diana

Thrills I get when you hold me close
Oh, my darling, you're the most
I love you but do you love me
Oh, Diana, can't you see
I love you with all my heart
And I hope we will never part
Oh, please stay with me, Diana

Oh, my darlin', oh, my lover
Tell me that there is no other
I love...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Paul Anka top songs:
Diana
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Lonely Boy
Dance On Little Girl
You Are My Destiny
Crazy Love
Puppy Love
Goodnight My Love
Tonight My Love, Tonight
Cinderella
Adam And Eve
My Heart Sings
It’s Time To Cry
Every Night (without You)
All Of A Sudden My Heart...
The Longest Day
One Man Woman, One Woman Man
Eso Beso (that Kiss!)
Don’t Ever Leave Me
Paul Anka
I Love You Baby
I Miss You So
I Don’t Like To Sleep Alone
My Home Town
Hold Me Till The Morning...
Hello, Young Lovers
Don’t Gamble With Love
Summer’s Gone
Times Of Your Life
I’m Still Waiting Here For...
I Love You In The Same Old...
I Never Knew Your Name
This Is Love
Anytime (i’ll Be There)
Let The Bells Keep Ringing
The Teen Commandments
I Believe There Is Nothing...
Love Land