2011/12/30

"Bridge Over Troubled Water" - simon & garfunkel


When you're weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I'm on your side. When times get rough
And friends just can't be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

When you're down and out,
When you're on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
I'll take your part.
When darkness comes
And pain is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Simon & Garfunkel top songs:
Bridge Over Troubled Water
The Sound Of Silence
El Condor Pasa (if I Could)
Mrs. Robinson
The Boxer
Cecilia
Scarborough Fair / Canticle
I Am A Rock
America
7 O’clock News / Silent...
Bye Bye Love
Homeward Bound
April Come She Will
Kathy’s Song
Wake Up Little Susie
Me And Julio Down By The...
He Was My Brother
All I Have To Do Is Dream
Slip Slidin’ Away
Sparrow
A Hazy Shade Of Winter
Old Friends
The 59th Street Bridge Song...
Kodachrome
Fifty Ways To Leave Your...
A Heart In New York
The Only Living Boy In New...
My Little Town
American Tune
Hey, Schoolgirl
Still Crazy After All These...
A Poem On The Underground...
For Emily, Whenever I May...
Wednesday Morning, 3 A.m.
Go Tell It On The Mountain
Flowers Never Bend With The...
Song For The Asking
The Times They Are...
Somewhere They Can’t Find...
Blessed
Last Night I Had The...
Cloudy
A Most Peculiar Man
Bleeker Street
Peggy-o
So Long, Frank Lloyd Wright
Keep The Customer Satisfied
Late In The Evening
Why Don’t You Write Me
Citizen Of The Planet
The Dangling Conversation
At The Zoo
Baby Driver
The Sun Is Burning
Leaves That Are Green
Richard Cory
Punky’s Dilemma
Patterns
A Simple Desultory Philippic...
The Big Bright Green Pleasure...