2011/12/17

'La Isla Bonita' madonna-gogol bordello


Como puede ser verdad
How could it be true?

Last night I dreamt of San Pedro
Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song
A young girl with eyes like the desert
It all seems like yesterday, not far away

Chorus:

Tropical the island breeze
All of nature wild and free
This is where I long to be
La isla bonita
And when the samba played
The sun would set so high
Ring through my ears and sting my eyes
Your Spanish lullaby
The beautiful island

Madonna top songs:
Don’t Cry For Me Argentina
Like A Virgin
Like A Prayer
La Isla Bonita
Erotica
Borderline
Bad Girl
Vogue
Erotic
Material Girl
A New Argentina
Cherish
Crazy For You
Beautiful Stranger
Frozen
Papa Don’t Preach
American Pie
A Cinema In Buenos Aires, 26...
Don’t Cry For Me Argentina...
Spanish Eyes
Holiday
Angel
Into The Groove
Open Your Heart
Ray Of Light
Amazing
Take A Bow
Don’t Tell Me
Don’t Stop
American Life
Burning Up
Bye Bye Baby
Each Time You Break My Heart
Everybody
Express Yourself
Deeper And Deeper
Be Careful With My Heart
Bedtime Story
Over And Over
Music
Just A Dream
Buenos Aires
Oh Father
Causing A Commotion
American Life (remix)
Bittersweet
American Life (american Dream...
And The Money Kept Rolling In...
Crimes Of Passion
Back In Business
Act Of Contrition
Ain’t No Big Deal
Candy Perfume Girl
Dear Jessie
Intervention
Cry Baby
If You Forget Me
Eva Beware Of The City
Burning Up (’81)
Goodnight And Thank You