2011/12/26

"Hello, I Love You" - doors


Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you, let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you, won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you, let me jump in your game

She's walkin' down the street
Blind to ev'ry eye she meets,
Do you think you'll be the guy
To make the queen of the angel's sigh?

She holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked and her legs are long
When she moves, my brain screams out this song

Sidewalk crouches at her feet
Like a dog...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Doors top songs:
Riders On The Storm
Light My Fire
Gloria
Roadhouse Blues
Break On Through
The End
Love Me Two Times
People Are Strange
20th Century Fox
Hello, I Love You
L.a. Woman
Whiskey Bar
Alabama Song (whisky Bar)
Adolf Hitler
Touch Me
The End (live Version)
Back Door Man
The End (live)
Love Her Madly
An American Prayer
Indian Summer
Alabama Song - (whiskey Bar)
Easy Ride
Blue Sunday
Five To One
Mosquito *
When The Music’s Over
End Of The Night
American Night
Strange Days
Love Street
Cars Hiss By My Window
A Feast Of Friends
Hyacinth House
Break On Through (part 2)
Close To You
Break On Through (to The...
Peace Frog
A Little Game
Build Me A Woman
Been Down So Long
Crawling King Snake
C’mon Everybody
I Can’t See Your Face In My...
Black Polished Chrome
I’m A King Bee
The Celebration Of The Lizard
All Hail The American Night
I Looked At You
An American Prayer/ Hour For...
Awake
Do It
Angels And Sailors
An American Prayer / Hour For...
Black Polished Chrome (latino...
Don’t Go No Farther
Curses Invocation
Awake Ghost Song
Lament
Curses, Invocations