2011/12/31

"Nothing Else Matters" - metallica


So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trust in who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never care for what they do
Never care for what they know
But I know

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Metallica top songs:
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
One
Master Of Puppets
The Unforgiven
Whiskey In The Jar
The Unforgiven Ii
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Sad But True
Turn The Page
Wherever I May Roam
Better Than You
Am I Evil?
I Disappear
Fade To Black
Battery
...and Justice For All
And Justice For All
Bleeding Me
Fuel
Am I Evil
Creeping Death
Hero Of The Day
The Four Horseman
Whiplash
Carpe Diem Baby
Mama Said
Fight Fire With Fire
To Live Is To Die
So What
Blackened
Frantic
Die, Die My Darling
Ain’t My Bitch
The Four Horsemen
All Within My Hands
Harvester Of Sorrow
Disposable Heroes
Fuel For Fire
Astronomy
Ronnie
Hit The Lights
Bad Seed
Escape
Dyers Eve
No Leaf Clover
Damage Inc.
Human
Unnamed Feeling
Don’t Tread On Me
Breadfan
Attitude
It’s Electric
Fixxxer
Invisible Kid
Cure
Dirty Window
Don’t Treat On Me
The Wait
Damage Case