2011/12/17

"With Or Without You" - u2

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side.
I wait for you.
Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait… without you

With or without you
With or without you.

Through the storm, we reach the shore
You gave it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you…

With or without you
With or without you.
I can't live with or without you.

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give, and you give

U2 top songs:
With Or Without You
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Beautiful Day
One
Where The Streets Have No...
I Still Haven’t Found What...
Gloria
Miss Sarajevo
Bad
New Year’s Day
All I Want Is You
Babyface
A Man And A Woman
A Celebration
Christmas (baby, Please Come...
Pride (in The Name Of Love)
Vertigo
Angel Of Harlem
Elevation
Desire
Stuck In A Moment You Cant...
All Because Of You
40
A Day Without Me
The Sweetest Thing
11 O’clock Tick Tock
I Will Follow
Another Day
Do You Feel Loved
Deep In The Heart
All Along The Watchtower
Mysterious Ways
Electrical Storm
Elvis Presley And America
Running To Stand Still
The Wanderer
Whos Gonna Ride Your Wild...
If God Will Send His Angels
Even Better Than The Real...
Another Time, Another Place
Bullet The Blue Sky
Dancing Barefoot
October
When Love Comes To Town
Always
New York
Love Is Blindness
A Room At The Heartbreak...
Fortunate Son
The Hands That Built America
An Cat Dubh
A Different Kind Of Blue
Dirty Day
Mofo
Discothèque
Tryin To Throw Your Arms...
Always Forever Now
Exit
Acrobat
Boomerang Ll