2011/12/17

"Dancing In The Dark" - bruce springsteen

I get up in the evening
and I ain't got nothing to say
I come home in the morning
I go to bed feeling the same way
I ain't nothing but tired
Man I'm just tired and bored with myself
Hey there baby, I could use just a little help

You can't start a fire
You can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if we're just dancing in the dark

Message keeps getting clearer
radio's on and I'm moving 'round the place
I check my look in the mirror
I wanna change my clothes, my hair, my face

Bruce Springsteen top songs:
Born In The U.s.a.
Dancing In The Dark
Streets Of Philadelphia
The River
Born To Run
Merry Christmas Baby
10th Avenue Freeze Out
Glory Days
Because The Night
Angel Eyes
I’m On Fire
Badlands
Ballad Of Jesse James
Tougher Than The Rest
Spanish Eyes
Eloise
Streets Of Fire
Jersey Girl
A Good Man Is Hard To Find
Glory Days (studio Outtake)
Across The Border
4th Of July, Asbury Park...
Brilliant Disguise
Mary Lou
Human Touch
Waitin’ On A Sunny Day
All I Need
A Love So Fine
Viva Las Vegas
I Wanna Marry You
Rosalita (come Out Tonight)
Cadillac Ranch
Sad Eyes
Johnny 99
Bobby Jean
Boom Boom Boom
Missing
Back In Your Arms
Blinded By The Light
Better Days
Pink Cadillac
Across The Borderline
All Just To Get To You
Ain’t Got You
American Skin
Fever
All Night Long (breakout)
Backstreets
I Faught The Law
Black Cowboys
Atlantic City
Blood Brothers
All Or Nothin’ At All
After The Thunder
Blood Brothers (alternate...
All The Way Home
Arabian Night
Mary’s Place
30 Days Out
Another Thin Line