2011/12/08

"Massachusetts" - bee gees



Feel I'm goin' back to Massachusetts,
Something's telling me I must go home.
And the lights all went out in Massachusetts
The day I left her standing on her own.

Tried to hitch a ride to San Francisco,
Gotta do the things I wanna do.
And the lights all went out in Massachusetts
They brought me back to see my way with you.

Talk about the life in Massachusetts,
Speak about the people I have seen,
And the lights all went out in Massachusetts
And Massachusetts is one place I have seen.

I will...

Bee Gees top songs:
Massachusetts
I Started A Joke
Words
Stayin’ Alive
How Deep Is Your Love
Night Fever
Grease
How Can You Mend A Broken...
To Love Somebody
More Than A Woman
Alive
Alone
I Close My Eyes
Holiday
Don’t Forget To Remember
Tragedy
Lonely Days
My World
Heartbreaker
Run To Me
Nights On Broadway
Alone Again
Islands In The Stream
First Of May
Angela
Emotion
I’ve Gotta Get A Message To...
Saved By The Bell
If I Can’t Have You
Guilty
Don’t Fall In Love With Me
Children Of The World
Black Diamond
And The Sun Will Shine
You Should Be Dancing
New York Mining Disaster 1941
Melody Fair
Love You Inside Out
Love So Right
Baby As You Turn Away
Close Another Door
I Could Not Love You More
Every Christian Lion Hearted...
Spicks And Specks
2 Years On
You Win Again
Dimensions
Charade
Crazy For Your Love
Bodyguard
Bad Bad Dreams
Lost In Your Love
Anything For You
All This Making Love
Don’t Want To Live Inside...
Deja Vu
Country Lanes
Come Home Johnny Bride
Cryin’ Every Day
Daytime Girl