2011/12/30

"Tears In Heaven" - eric clapton


Would you know my name
if I saw you in heaven ?
Would you feel the same
if I saw you in heaven ?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven ...
Would you hold my hand
if I saw you in heaven ?
Would you help me stand
if I saw you in heaven ?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven ...
Time can bring you down , time can bend your knees
Time can break your heart , have you begging please ...
Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Eric Clapton top songs:
Tears In Heaven
Layla
Wonderful Tonight
Cocaine
Change The World
I Shot The Sheriff
Blue Eyes Blue
After Midnight
Alberta
Bell Bottom Blues
All Your Love
Blues Power
Badge
Have You Ever Loved A Woman?
River Of Tears
Blues Power (duet With Leon...
Same Old Blues
Don’t Let Me Be Lonely...
Crossroads
.44
Tulsa Time
Blues Before Sunrise
Let It Rain
Walkin’ Blues
Before You Accuse Me
Come Back Baby
Old Love
Boom Boom
Believe In Life
Can’t Find My Way Home
Born Under A Bad Sign
Catch Me If You Can
Blues Leave Me Alone
Bad Boy
Double Trouble
Let It Grow
For Your Love
Smile
Bottle Of Red Wine
Someone Like You
Broken Hearted
Bad Love
Ain’t That Lovin’ You
Born In Time
Beautiful Thing
Comin’ Home
The Core
Hold Me Lord
Golden Ring
Anything For Your Love
Edge Of Darkness
Black Rose
Anyday
All Your Love (w....
Another Man
Take It Back
Baby What’s Wrong
Peaches & Diesel
32-20
Another Ticket