2011/12/07

"Always On My Mind" - elvis presley


(Wayne Thompson - Mark James - Johnny Christopher)

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time

You were always on my mind
You were always on my mind

Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give me, give me one more chance
To keep you satisfied, satisfied

Maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
And I guess I never told...



Elvis Presley top songs:
Always On My Mind
Spanish Eyes
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Love Me Tender
Suspicious Minds
My Way
Can’t Help Falling In Love
Jailhouse Rock
Amazing Grace
And I Love You So
A Big Hunk O’ Love
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Blue Moon
Blue Christmas
Blue Suede Shoes
Return To Sender
In The Ghetto
It’s Now Or Never
The Wonder Of You
Crying In The Chapel
Blue Hawaii
Devil In Disguise
Don’t Be Cruel
Don’t Cry Daddy
Blueberry Hill
Bossa Nova, Baby
All Shook Up
Burning Love
A Fool Such As I
Viva Las Vegas
Aloha Oe
Proud Mary
If I Can Dream
I Just Can’t Help...
An American Trilogy
Blue Moon Of Kentucky
Danny
Dixieland Rock
I Want You, I Need You, I...
Heartbreak Hotel
A Thing Called Love
An Evening Prayer
Baby I Don’t Care
A Little Bit Of Green
Good Rockin’ Tonight
Hawaiian Sunset
You Don’t Have To Say You...
Mean Woman Blues
Ask Me
A Mess Of Blues
Ain’t That Loving You Baby
Anyplace Is Paradise
Didja’ Ever
As Long As I Have You
Almost Always True
Steamroller Blues
The Fool
Big Boss Man
Doin’ The Best I Can
A Little Less Conversa