2012/02/03

"More Than A Feeling" - boston


I looked out this morning, and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
Then lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes, and I slipped away

Chorus:
It's more than a feeling (more than a feeling)
When I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
And I begin dreamin' (more than a feeling)
Till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Boston top songs:
More Than A Feeling
Amanda
Don’t Look Back
Let Me Take You Home Tonight
A Man I’ll Never Be
I Had A Good Time
Rock And Roll Band
Peace Of Mind
Living Without You
Smokin’
It’s Easy
My Destination
Hollyann
Foreplay / Long Time
Cryin’
Arthur’s Theme (best That...
Livin’ For You
Something About You
Hitch A Ride
Feelin’ Satisfied
Higher Power
I Need Your Love
Can’tcha Say (you Believe...
Still In Love
Foreplay/long Time
Don’t Be Afraid
We’re Ready
Surrender To Me
To Be A Man
Didn’t Mean To Fall In Love
You Gave Up On Love
Cool The Engines
Magdalene
Man I’ll Never Be
Tell Me
Corporate America
Turn It Off
I Think I Like It
Walk On
With You
Someone
Stare Out Your Window
A New World
We Can Make It
The Launch
Get Organ-ized
What’s Your Name
Walkin’ At Night
Used To Bad News
Walk On (some More)
Party