2012/02/05

"My Generation" - the who

People try to put us d - down (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Just because we get around (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
Things they do look awful c - c - cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I hope I die before I get old (Talkin' 'bout my generation)

This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all f - fade away (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
And don't try to dig what we all s - s - say (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm not trying to cause a big s - s - sensation (Talkin' 'bout my generation)
I'm just talkin'...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Who top songs:
My Generation
Pinball Wizard
Baba O’ Riley
See Me Feel Me
Substitute
Who Are You
Won’t Get Fooled Again
Behind Blue Eyes
Summertime Blues
Tommy Can You Hear Me
Pictures Of Lily
I’m Free
Batman
Under My Thumb
I Can See For Miles
Doctor, Doctor
Happy Jack
Dr. Jimmy
Acid Queen
I’m A Boy
1921
Shakin’ All Over
905
You Better You Bet
I Need You
Tommy’s Holiday Camp
Long Live Rock
The Real Me
Boris The Spider
5:15
I Can’t Explain
The Seeker
Daddy Rolling Stone
Sensation
A Quick One While He’s Away
Do You Think It’s Alright
Don’t Look Away
Amazing Journey (1975 Movie...
Join Together
Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
Dogs
Christmas
Bald-headed Woman
I’m One
Cut My Hair
Anytime You Want Me
Love Reign O’er Me
Athena
Eminence Front
When I Was A Boy
A Legal Matter
Armenia, City In The Sky
In The City
Bargain
Relax
Is It In My Head
Our Love Was
Another Tricky Day
Cousin Kevin
Dig