2012/02/03

"Sweet Jane" - velvet underground


(reed)

Standing on the corner,
Suitcase in my hand
Jack is in his corset, and jane is her vest,
And me I’m in a rock’n’roll band hah!
Ridin’ in a stutz bear cat, jim
You know, those were different times!
Oh, all the poets they studied rules of verse
And those ladies, they rolled their eyes

Sweet jane! whoa! sweet jane, oh-oh-a! sweet jane!

I’ll tell you something
Jack, he is a banker
And jane, she is a clerk
Both of them save their monies, ha
And when, when they come home from...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Velvet Underground top songs:
Sweet Jane
Pale Blue Eyes
Here She Comes Now
Heroin
Venus In Furs
Sunday Morning
Rock & Roll
There She Goes Again
Coney Island Steeplechase
Chelsea Girls
Who Loves The Sun
After Hours
The Black Angel’s Death...
Femme Fatale
White Light/white Heat
Rock And Roll
Stephanie Says
Hey Mr. Rain (version 1)
Run Run Run
Beginning To See The Light
Countess From Hong Kong
I’m Waiting For The Man
Coyote
Candy Says
Velvet Nursery Rhyme
Train Round The Bend
Andy’s Chest
I’m Not Too Sorry
Satellite Of Love
I’m Gonna Move Right In
All Tomorrow’s Parties
Guess I’m Falling In Love
New Age
Head Held High
I’ll Be Your Mirror
The Gift
I Can’t Stand It
What Goes On
I’m Sticking With You
Prominent Men
Love Makes You Feel Ten Feet...
That’s The Story Of My Life
European Son
White Light/ White Heat
Sheltered Life
I Love You
I Heard Her Call My Name
The Murder Mystery
It Was A Pleasure Then
There Is No Reason
Sister Ray
The Ocean
Oh Gin
Walk & Talk
It’s All Right
Foggy Notion
Sad Song
We’re Gonna Have A Real...
Sweet Bonnie Brown
Cool It Down