2011/12/09

"Bohemian Rhapsody" - queen

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see,
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low
Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me

Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time...

Queen top songs:
Bohemian Rhapsody
I Want To Break Free
We Are The Champions
We Will Rock You
Love Of My Life
Radio Ga Ga
A Kind Of Magic
Somebody To Love
Killer Queen
Crazy Little Thing Called...
Another One Bites The Dust
Under Pressure
I Was Born To Love You
Fat Bottomed Girls
The Show Must Go On
Who Wants To Live Forever
Bicycle Race
Don’t Stop Me Now
Innuendo
Hello Mary Lou
Too Much Love Will Kill You
God Save The Queen
39’
These Are The Days Of Our...
Delilah
These Are Days Of Our Lifes
I Want It All
Breakthru
You’re My Best Friend
Big Spender
It’s A Beautiful Day
A Winter’s Tale
All Dead, All Dead
Body Langauge
(you’re So Square) Baby I...
You Take My Breath Away
I’m In Love With My Car
Princes Of The Universe
Dancer
The Miracle
Love Kills
Dear Friends
Don’t Try So Hard
A Human Body
Back Chat
Earth
Body Language
Save Me
Brighton Rock
Back To The Light
My Life Has Been Saved
Hammer To Fall
Don’t Lose Your Head
Coming Soon
April Lady
Gimme Some Lovin’
Flash (flash’s Theme)
Doing All Right
I Can Hear Music
All God’s People