2011/12/08

"My Way" - frank sinatra

And now, the end is here
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew

Frank Sinatra top songs:
My Way
Strangers In The Night
New York, New York
Fly Me To The Moon
Besame Mucho
Moon River
Something Stupid
Blue Moon
White Christmas
Have Yourself A Merry Little...
New York, New York (from...
(i Offer You The Moon)...
Shadow Of Your Smile
A Baby Just Like You
Agua De Beber
That’s Life
Begin The Beguine
April In Paris
The Shadow Of Your Smile
All The Way
All Of Me
Cheek To Cheek
The Way You Look Tonight
A Fine Romance
Autumn In New York
A Foggy Day
Again
A Day In The Life Of A Fool
You’ll Never Walk Alone
All My Tomorrows
Let Me Try Again (laisse Moi...
A Lovely Way To Spend An...
Put Your Dreams Away
A Kiss Goodnight
After You’ve Gone
(once Upon) A Moonlight Night
Blue Hawaii
A Man Alone
A Friend Of Yours
A Hundred Years From Today
Forget To Remember
A Garden In The Rain
A Good Man Is Hard To Find
Almost Like Being In Love
A Little In Love
All The Things You Are
A Fella With An Umbrella
All I Need Is The Girl
All Of You
A Nightingale Sang In...
After I Say I’m Sorry
A Little Learnin’ Is A...
A Long Night
A Cottage For Sale
A Fellow Needs A Girl
Ain’t She Sweet
A Dreamer’s Holiday
A Lover Is Blue
A Wing And A Prayer
All This And Heaven Too