2011/12/08

"Billie Jean" - michael jackson

She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene
I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round
She said I am the one who will dance on the floor in the round
2nd Verse
She told me her name was Billie Jean, as she caused a scene
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
Who will dance on the floor in the round

Bridge
People always told me be careful of what you do
And don't go around breaking young girls' hearts
And mother always told me be...

Michael Jackson top songs:
Billie Jean
Thriller
Ben
Beat It
Bad
Black Or White
Earth Song
Heal The World
Smooth Criminal
Man In The Mirror
I Just Can’t Stop Lovin You
2 Bad
This Girl Is Mine
Dangerous
Dirty Diana
You Are Not Alone
They Don´t Care About Us
Don’t Stop ’til You Get...
The Way You Make Me Feel
Remember The Time
You Rock My World
One Day In Your Life
Human Nature
A Brand New Day
Here I Am
She’s Out Of My Life
Baby Be Mine
2,000 Watts
Rock With You
You Rock My World (remix)
Blood On The Dancefloor
Shake Your Body (down To The...
I Wanna Be Where You Are
Who Is It
Call On Me
Heaven Can Wait
Heartbreaker
Come Together
Elizabeth, I Love You
Give In To Me
Another Part Of Me
Childhood
Little Susie
The Lady In My Life
Off The Wall
Butterflies
Burn This Disco Out
Got To Be There
P.y.t. (pretty Young Thing)
Cinderella Stay Awhile
Give Thanks To Allah
Morphine
One More Chance
Don’t Let It Get You Down
Get On The Floor
Butterflies (remix)
Farewell My Summer Love
You Really Got A Hold On Me
Girlfriend
Gonna Be Startin’...