2011/12/31

"Hello" - lionel richie


I've been alone with you
Inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times
I sometimes see you
Passing outside my door
Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
Because you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How mcuh I care

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Lionel Richie top songs:
Hello
Three Times A Lady
Endless Love
All Night Long (all Night)
Stuck On You
Lady
Say You, Say Me
Penny Lover
Easy
Ballerina Girl
You Are
Just Can’t Say Goodbye
My Destiny
Dancing On The Ceiling
My Love
Cinderella
Goodbye
Deep River Woman (duet With...
Truly
Sail On
Love Will Find A Way
Wandering Stranger
Still In Love
Still
Dance The Night Away
Do It To Me
Just To Be Close To You
To Love A Woman
You Mean More To Me
Don’t You Ever Go Away
Just For You
Sweet Love
Nothing Else Matters
Climbing
Can’t Get Over You
Brick House
Here Is My Heart
Don’t Wanna Lose You
The Only One
Night Train
Running With The Night
Piece Of Love
Love, Oh Love
Angel
The Closest Thing To Heaven
Tender Heart
Piece Of My Heart
Long Long Way To Go
Just Put Some Love In Your...
Closest Thing To Heaven
Love Will Conquer All
Ordinary Girl
Lovers At First Sight
Can’t Slow Down