2011/12/17

"Kashmir" - led zeppelin


Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face
Stars to fill my dreams
I am a traveler of both time and space
To be where I have been
Secret elders of a gentle race
This world is seldom seen
Talk of days for which they sit and wait
All will be revealed

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace
Whose sounds caress my ear
But not a word I heard could I relate
The story was quite clear
Whoa-oh-hoh, whoa-oh-wa-oh

Oooh, oh baby, I been flyin'
Lord, yeah, mama, there ain't no denyin'
Oh, oooh yes, I've...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Led Zeppelin top songs:
Stairway To Heaven
Whole Lotta Love
Immigrant Song
Black Dog
Rock And Roll
Kashmir
Good Times Bad Times
Dazed And Confused
Communication Breakdown
D’yer Mak’er
Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You
All My Love
Achilles Last Stand
Hot Dog
Going To California
Since I’ve Been Loving You
Heartbreaker
The Rain Song
Black Country Woman
Ramble On
Tangerine
Baby, Come On Home
Fool In The Rain
The Ocean
Over The Hills And Far Away
I Can’t Quit You, Baby
The Song Remains The Same
Bring It On Home
Houses Of The Holy
Bron-y-aur Stomp
Night Flight
Gallows Pole
Custard Pie
Living Loving Maid
Nobody’s Fault But Mine
You Shook Me
The Rover
Thank You
Carouselambra
Celebration Day
Poor Tom
Living Loving Maid (she’s...
Hey Hey What Can I Do
How Many More Times
Dancing Days
No Quarter
Candy Store Rock
Misty Mountain Hop
That’s The Way
Four Sticks
In My Time Of Dying
Your Time Is Gonna Come
Friends
Hats Off To (roy) Harper
Out On The Tiles
Mystery Train
Down By The Seaside
In The Light
Sick Again
Hots On For Nowhere