2011/12/09

"Sweet Caroline" - neil diamond

Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
But then I know it's growing strong.
Was in the spring and spring became the summer.
Who'd have believed you'd come along?
Hand touching hand, reaching out, touching me, touching you...

Sweet Caroline, good times never seemed so good.
I've been inclined to believe they never would, but now I

Look at the night and it don't seem so lonely.
You fill it up with only two.
And when I hurt it hurting runs off my shoulders.
How can I hurt when holding you?
Warm touching warm,...

Neil Diamond top songs:
Sweet Caroline
Song Sung Blue
Beautiful Noise
Hello Again
September Morn
I Am I Said
Cracklin’ Rosie
Love On The Rocks
America
I’m A Believer
Beautiful Noise (home Demo)
Morning Has Broken
I Am ... I Said
Moon River
Only You
Skybird
Holly Holy
Silent Night
And The Singer Sings His Song
Cherry Cherry
Shabbat Shalom
Hanky Panky
Anthem
Glory Road
If I Never Knew Your Name
Brother Love’s Traveling...
Unchained Melody
Girl, You’ll Be A Woman...
Love Potion Number Nine
Adon Olom
Crunchy Granola Suite
New Orleans
Joy To The World
Be
Free Man In Paris
And I Love Her
Acapulco
A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit...
Be (ending Version)
As Time Goes By
A Little Bit Me A Little Bit...
A Fool For You
A Stranger In Paradise
A Taste Of Roses
Secret Love
A Groovy Kind Of Love
A Fool All Over Again
Back Home Again In Indiana
True Love
Angel
Auld Lang Syne
Brother Love’s Travelling...
Hey Louise
The Last Picasso
Hurricane
Ruby
Surviving The Life
Recipe For Happiness
It Comes And Goes
Bobby Did