2011/12/25

"Lady D’Arbanville" - cat stevens(y.islam)


My Lady d'Arbanville, why do you sleep so still?
I'll wake you tomorrow
and you will be my fill, yes, you will be my fill.

My Lady d'Arbanville why does it grieve me so?
But your heart seems so silent.
Why do you breathe so low, why do you breathe so low,

My Lady d'Arbanville why do you sleep so still?
I'll wake you tomorrow
and you will be my fill, yes, you will be my fill.

My Lady d'Arbanville, you look so cold tonight.
Your lips feel like winter,
your skin has turned to white, your skin...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Cat Stevens(Yusuf Islam)top songs:
Morning Has Broken
Father And Son
Lady D’arbanville
Moonshadow
Matthew & Son
Wild World
Oh Very Young
The Wind
The First Cut Is The Deepest
Another Saturday Night
Father
Peace Train
The Boy With A Moon And Star...
Angelsea
Sad Lisa
Banapple Gas
How Can I Tell You
Sweet Jamaica
Jesus
Crazy
I Love My Dog
How Many Times
Can’t Keep It In
Where Do The Children Play
Last Love Song
Blue Monday
Here Comes My Baby
Rubylove
Hard Headed Woman
Child For A Day
Tea For The Tillerman
I Never Wanted To Be A Star
100 I Dream
On The Road To Find Out
18th Avenue (kansas City...
Come On And Dance
Portobello Road
I’m Gonna Get Me A Gun
Hard-headed Woman
Silent Sunlight
Here Comes My Wife
Changes Iv
But I Might Die Tonight
Bring Another Bottle Baby
A Bad Night
Home In The Sky
Mona Bone Jakon
I Want To Live In A Wigwam
Bitterblue
Granny
I Love Them All
Sitting
Better Bring Another Bottle...
Lilywhite
Ghost Town
I See A Road
Honeyman
Bad Brakes
Freezing Steel
Drywood