2011/12/08

"Ave Maria" - celine dion


Ave Maria!
Maiden mild!
Oh, listen to a maiden's prayer
For thou can't hear amid the wild
This thou, this thou can't save amid, despair
We slumbers safely tear the Mother
Though we be man outcast relived
Oh, Mainden, hear a maiden's sorrow
Oh, Mother, hear a suppliant child!
Ave Maria

Ave Maria, gracia plena
Maria, gratia plena
Maria, gratia plena
Ave, ave dominus
Dominus tecum

The murky cavern's air so heavy
Shall breath of balm if thou hast smiled
Oh, Maiden, hear a maiden...

Celine Dion top songs:
Ave Maria
The Power Of Love
My Heart Will Go On
Because You Loved Me
I Love You
All By Myself
When I Need You
Beauty And The Beast
All The Way
Come To Me
O Holy Night
Calling You
Happy Xmas (war Is Over)
Fly
A Love For Me
River Deep Mountain High
I’m Alive
Mammy Blue
A New Day Has Come
A Mother’s Prayer
Goodbye’s (the Saddest...
Papillon
Power Of The Dream
Immortality
Falling Into You
Cherche Encore
I Want You To Need Me
Baby Close Your Eyes
The First Time Ever I Saw...
It’s All Coming Back To Me...
Beautiful Boy
A New Day Has Come (radio...
Let’s Talk About Love
Forget Me Not
Seduces Me
Aun Existe Amor
Be The Man
At Last
Call The Man
Miracle
Feliz Navidad
Another Year Has Gone By
Brahms’ Lullaby
Blue Christmas
Amar Haciendo El Amor
Adeste Fideles (o Come All Ye...
Any Other Way
Earth
Le Blues Du Businessman
Everybody’s Talkin My Baby...
Christmas Eve
I Drove All Night
I Love You, Good-bye
D’amour Ou D’amitri
Coulda Woulda Shoulda
And Then One Day
So Much Love I Have For You
It Is All Coming Back To Me...
Homage To Michel Legrand
Grand Mother