2012/01/11

"Bertha" - grateful dead


I had a hard run
Running from your window
I was all night running, running, running
I wonder if you care?
I had a run-in
Run around and run down
Run around a corner
Run smack into a tree

I had to move
Really had to move
That's why if you please
I am on my bended knees
Bertha don't you come around here anymore

Dressed myself in green
I went down to the sea
Try to see what's going down
Maybe read between the lines
Had a feeling I was falling, falling, falling


Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Grateful Dead top songs:
Bertha
Candyman
Box Of Rain
El Paso
Ripple
Me And Bobby Mcgee
Truckin’
And We Bid You Goodnight
Big River
Mexicali Blues
Morning Dew
Me And My Uncle
New Potato Caboose
Big Railroad Blues
Casey Jones
100000 Tons Of Steel
100,000 Tons Of Steel
Ramble On Rose
Till The Morning Comes
Not Fade Away
Mama Tried
Alligator
Big Boss Man
Touch Of Grey
Crazy Fingers
Black Muddy River
Blues For Allah
Goin’ Down The Road Feeling...
Weather Report Suite: Part 2...
Uncle John’s Band
Dancing In The Street
Brokedown Palace
Beat It On Down The Line
Saint Stephen
Slipknot!
Dancing In The Streets
New Minglewood Blues
Cosmic Charlie
Black-throated Wind
From The Heart Of Me
Easy Wind
Good Lovin’
Ship Of Fools
Rosemary
France
China Cat Sunflower
Dark Hollow
Black Peter
Attics Of My Life
Cold Rain And Snow
Scarlet Begonias
New Speedway Boogie
Smokestack Lightnin’
Fire On The Mountain
U.s. Blues
Born Cross-eyed
Sittin’ On Top Of The World
Dark Star
Weather Report Suite: Part 1
Row Jimmy