2012/01/09

"The Number Of The Beast" - iron maiden


"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath,
because he knows the time is short...
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."
*Revelations ch. XIII v.18*

I left alone my mind was blank
I needed time to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw
that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they
reflections of my warped mind...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Iron Maiden top songs:
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
2 Minutes To Midnight
Fear Of The Dark
Fear Of The Dark (live At...
The Trooper
Doctor, Doctor
Phantom Of The Opera
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Killers (live)
Heaven Can Wait
Iron Maiden
Flight Of Icarus
Can I Play With Madness
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
Remember Tomorrow (live)
22 Acacia Avenue
Wasted Years
Powerslave
Caught Somewhere In Time
Be Quick Or Be Dead
Stranger In A Strange Land
Killers
Blood Brothers
Don’t Look To The Eyes Of A...
Alexander The Great
Aces High
Bring Your Daughter To The...
Deja-vu
Running Free
Dance Of Death
Black Bart Blues
Tailgunner
Bring Your Daughter...to The...
Brave New World
Age Of Innocence
2 A.m.
Charlotte The Harlot
Blood On The World’s Hand
Sanctuary
Back In The Village
The Assassin
Innocent Exile (live)
The Evil That Men Do
Die With Your Boots On
Chains Of Misery
Flash Of The Blade
Ghost Of The Navigator
Dream Of Mirrors
Infinite Dreams
Murders In The Rue Morgue
Innocent Exile
Como Estais Amigos
Paschendale
Drifter
Gangland
Gates Of Tomorrow
Face Inthe Sand
Hooks In You
Fear Is The Key