2012/01/04

"Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen" - santana


Peter Green)

Got a black magic woman
Got a black magic woman.

I got a black magic woman
Got me so blind I can't see
That she's a black magic woman
She's tryin' to make a devil out of me.

Turn your back on me baby
Turn your back on me baby.

Yes, don't turn your back on me baby
Stop messin' eround with your tricks
Don't turn your back on me baby
You just might pick up my magic sticks.

Got your spell on me baby
Got your spell on me baby.

Yes you got your...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Santana top songs:
Black Magic Woman
Oye Como Va
Maria Maria
Corazon Espinado
Jingo
Africa Bamba
Black Magic Woman/gypsy Queen
Smooth
Guajira
Adios
The Game Of Love
Evil Ways
She’s Not There
Gitano
Carnaval
Let The Children Play
America
Somewhere In Heaven
Havana Moon
No One To Depend On
Evil Ways (w. Buddy Miles)
Amore (sexo)
Persuasion
Dance, Sister, Dance (baila...
Give Me Love
Love Of My Life
Aye Aye Aye
Se A Cabo
I’ll Be Waiting
Vera Cruz
Transcendance
E Papa Re
Novus (feat. Placido Domingo)
Stormy
Bambele
Mother’s Daughter
The Game Of Love (ft....
Agua Que Va Caer
All The Love Of The Universe
Well, All Right
All I Ever Wanted
Breaking Out
Shades Of Time
Everybody’s Everything
Da Le Yaleo
Babylon Feeling
Everything’s Coming Our Way
Changes
Hoy Es Adios (feat. Alejandro...
Daughter Of The Night
Brightest Star
De Le Yaleo
Do You Like The Way
Brotherhood
Free As The Morning Sun
Body Surfing
Hope You’re Feeling Better
Yours Is The Light
Two Points Of View