2012/01/04

"Breakfast In America" - supertramp

Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend, Never seem to get a lot

Take a jumbo cross the water, like to see America
See the girls in California, I´m hoping it´s going to come true
But there´s not a lot I can do

Could we have kippers for breakfast, Mummy dear, Mummy dear
They got to have ´em in Texas, 'cos everyone's a millionaire

I´m a winner, I´m a sinner, do you want my autograph
I´m a loser what a joker, I´m playing my jokes upon you
While there´s nothing better to...


Supertramp top songs:
Breakfast In America
The Logical Song
Give A Little Bit
It’s Raining Again
Dreamer
School
Take The Long Way Home
Crime Of The Century
Goodbye Stranger
A Soapbox Opera
Fool’s Overture
Lord Is It Mine
C’est Le Bon
Don’t Leave Me Now
Even In The Quietest Moments
Crazy
Home Again
Hide In Your Shell
Child Of Vision
Ain’t Nobody But Me
Cannonball
Bloody Well Right
Give Me A Chance
Babaji
Lady
Better Days
Two Of Us
Asylum
Rudy
Sister Moonshine
Easy Does It
Gone Hollywood
Live To Love You
Know Who You Are
Downstream
My Kind Of Lady
Bonnie
Casual Conversation
It’s A Long Road
From Now On
Aubade And I Am Not Like...
Another Man’s Woman
Coming Home To See You
Try Again
Poor Boy
Some Things Never Change
Just A Normal Day
Just Another Nervous Wreck
If Everyone Was Listening
Brother Where You Bound
Forever
Help Me Down That Road
Aries
Listen To Me Please
It’s A Hard World
Friend In Need
C’est What
Ever Open Door
And The Light
Get Your Act Together