2012/01/02

"The House Of The Rısıng Sun" - animals


There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God I know I'm one

My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new bluejeans
My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans

Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and trunk
And the only time he's satisfied
Is when he's on a drunk

Oh mother tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun

Well, I got one...

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
ANIMALS top songs:
The House Of The Rising Sun
Don’t Let Me Be...
Bring It On Home To Me
It’s My Life
I’m Crying
Baby Let Me Take You Home
Don’t Bring Me Down
We Gotta Get Out Of This...
See See Rider
Sky Pilot
Memphis Tennessee
Boom Boom
Roberta
Gin House Blues
Around And Around
Club-a-gogo
Roadrunner
I Can’t Believe It
Let The Good Times Roll
Take It Easy
You’re On My Mind
I’ve Been Around
I’m Cryin’
I Ain’t Got You
One Monkey Won’t Stop The...
The Girl Can’t Help It
The Right Time
Bright Lights, Big City
Story Of Bo Diddley
Blue Feeling
I Believe To My Soul
Maudie
She Said ’yeah’
F.e.e.l.
I’m In Love Again
For Miss Caulker
A Girl Named Sandoz
Gonna Send You Back To Walker
Hallelujah I Love Her So
Mess Around
Dimples
I’m Gonna Change The World
I’m Mad Again
The Story Of Bo Diddley
Talkin’ ’bout You
Bury My Body
Worried Life Blues
Smoke Stack Lightning
Inside Looking Out
How You’ve Changed
The Way It Should Be