2012/01/15

"De Do Do Do De Da Da Da" -the police

Don't think me unkind
Words are hard to find
The only cheques I've left unsigned
From the banks of chaos in my mind
And when their eloquence escapes me
Their logic ties me up and rapes me

De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
Their innocence will pull me through
De do do do, de da da da
Is all I want to say to you
De do do do, de da da da
They're meaningless and all that's true

Poets, priests and poiticians
Have words to thank for their positions

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Police top songs:
Roxanne
Every Breath You Take
De Do Do Do De Da Da Da
Message In A Bottle
Walking On The Moon
Don’t Stand So Close To Me
So Lonely
Be My Girl
Bring On The Night
Can’t Stand Losing You
The Bed’s Too Big Without...
Every Little Thing She Does...
Born In The ’50s
3 O’clock
Canary In A Coalmine
Miss Gradenko
Deathwish
All For Love
Synchronicity Ii
Baby Please Don’t Go
Beneath A Desert Moon
Bombs Away
Black And White Army
All Would Envy
Angel Eyes
King Of Pain
Heaven (never Seemed So Far...
Invisible Sun
Another Day
Wrapped Around Your Finger
Shadows In The Rain
Driven To Tears
As The Years Go Passing By
River Deep Mountain High
A Sermon
Colored Rain
Almost There
Another Pyramid
Does Everyone Stare
Demolition Man
Coffe Song
Hole In My Life
After The Rain Has Fallen
Broken Lady
Big Lie Small World
Away From Home
Conversation With A Dog
Cry Of Angels
Carrion Prince
Omegaman
Tea In The Sahara
Carry Me Back
Voices Inside My Head
Friends
Sally
It’s Alright For You
Codeword Elvis
All For Seasons
Dead End Job
Peanuts