2011/12/25

"Angelina" - ray charles


Angelina, why did you have to go
It's hard enough alone, well you should know
The scars you never showed me
Your eyes that turned away
Angelina, to God for you I prayed

Angelina, I often heard you weep
At times I'd stay awake and watch you sleep
Your innocence would move me
At times you've made me scared
Angelina, my love for you I cared

Angelina, in silence you would speak
A simple touch of you and I grew weak
You finally let me hold you
The day before you died
Angelina, my angel in the sky

Due to copyright, we are allowed to show just a part of the lyrics. Complete lyrics are on lyrics.wikia.com
Ray Charles top songs:
I Can’t Stop Loving You
Georgia On My Mind
Hit The Road Jack
Ol’ Man River
Cry Me A River
Yesterday
I Got A Woman
America The Beautiful
Cry
Crying Time
A Sentimental Blues
Born To Lose
A Fool For You
Christmas Time
Bye Bye, Love
What’d I Say
Take These Chains From My...
You Are My Sunshine
Angelina
Here We Go Again
The Little Drummer Boy
Christmas Time (2)
My Bonnie
What’d I Say (parts 1 & 2)
Hallelujah I Love Her So
A Song For You
That Spirit Of Christmas
Come Back Baby
Baby, It’s Cold Outside
Don’t Cry, Baby
Honey, Honey
C.c. Rider
3/4 Time
Mess Around
Love Me With All Your Heart
Christmas Time (another...
I Believe To My Soul
Busted
Don’t Change On Me
Am I Blue
Fifty Nifty United States
Till There Was You
Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye
Bluesette
I Chose To Sing The Blues
Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand
Come Rain Or Come Shine
Drown In My Own Tears
Guess I’ll Hang My Tears...
Don’t Let The Sun Catch You...
We Had It All
The Sun’s Gonna Shine Again
Gee Baby Ain’t It Good To...
I Love You I Love You
After My Laughter Came Tears
Let’s Go Get Stoned
Hide ’nor Hair
Greenbacks
You’ve Got Me Crying Again
Gee, Baby, Ain’t I Good To...